BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

09 January 2008

Creative Outlet

In reading blogs tonight, ones I read on a regular basis, I was reminded of a simple fact. I really enjoy writing, photography, and creative outlets. Given my career choice, this may seem odd - but when you've gone corporate (ha!), you creations are directed, deliberate, and for an audience not yourself.

So, I'm going to try doing more "creative outlet"-y stuff. I'll probably start by dragging out old creative writings from the college days (oh so long ago). For now, let it be sufficient for me to put up this slide show of some good pictures from the Bouses in 2007.

1 comments:

The Way EYE See It... said...

those are great! (and actually yours!)

I'd enjoy seeing more of your view on the world as shown through your pictures.