BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

22 March 2008

Bracket Busters and More Madness

Two days of the NCAA tournament have come and gone - and they have been great!

I worked short days both Thursday and Friday to come home and watch games. Highlights include:

  • Purdue looking seasoned and capable of at-least a Sweet Sixteen bid.
  • Butler looking equally poised to make a run on greatness.
  • The Big Ten started out 3 for 3, until the under-performing Hoosiers fell to Arkansas.
  • The Bittersweet Glory of the Tournament comes with Upset City:
    • The First was W. Kentucky over Drake (12 over 5)
    • Then UConn killed me (one of my Final Four) losing to San Diego (?!)
    • There are TWO 12 v. 13 games. That is absolutely unheard of
    • The one upset I picked was Villanova over Clemson (the other 12 over 5)

(This is one of my 4 brackets)

  • In the work pool, I was leading after day one
  • I've got 4 brackets all together (21, 23, 24, and 25 out of 32, respectively)

PURDUE v. XAVIER - Today at 4:40

Boiler UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's for you Bob T.)

0 comments: