BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

16 March 2008

March Madness, and more


March Madness begins! Selection Sunday was exciting as usual. Glad to see Purdue as a six seed. More glad to see Indiana as an eight (ha)! I'm trying to fix my work schedule so that I can be home to watch some games either Thursday, Friday, or both.

And just a few things of note recently:

  • A nerdy, but nostalgically addictive addition to my "regular websites" in VirtualNES.com and Nintendo8.com. Thanks Faulkner. Thanks a lot.
  • Obama came to Indiana. I did not get to see him. Maybe next time.
  • The Ides of March came and went again.
  • St. Patty's Day is tomorrow (unless you are Catholic, and then it was yesterday)
  • And speaking of Catholic, did anyone else see that the Pope added to the list of Mortal Sins (meaning, you need absolution for them). I want to talk with a practicing Catholic on what they think.
    • Environmental pollution
    • Genetic manipulation
    • Accumulating excessive wealth
    • Inflicting poverty
    • Drug trafficking and consumption
    • Morally debatable experiments
    • Violation of fundamental rights of human nature

1 comments:

The Way EYE See It... said...

I started playing the NES stuff online yesterday. Thanks to Carl!