BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

06 February 2008

Books and Pictures

I wrote down a list of books from elementary and middle school - books that I really enjoyed then and books I wouldn't mind reading again. Here's the list (did I miss any?):

  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • Mercer Mayer books
  • Miss Nelson is Missing!
  • Indian in the Cupboard
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • Where the Red Fern Grows
  • The Red Badge of Courage
  • The Secret Garden
  • Hatchet
  • Island of the Blue Dolphins
  • The Bunnicula series
  • Charlotte's Web
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • How to Eat Fried Worms
  • The House of Dies Drear
  • Sarah Plain and Tall
  • The Giver
  • Shiloh
______________________

And I picked up my camera as I took the dog for a walk tonight. Here are a few that where on there from months ago and a few from todays flooding (I always love seeing flooded rivers...not that I like devastation and damage and loss of life, just to nature overcoming its normal boundries - I really enjoy nature, that's all)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have several of these if you'd like to borrow them. :)

Jon said...

I want at Where The Wild Things Are again too. Spellbinding then and probably now. It's to be a film soon too.

Charlotte's Web -- wunderbar!