BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

04 February 2008

That's Just Super

From the Super Bowl to Super Tuesday


Well, let me just add the the thousands of Indiana-based blogs lauding the loss of the once-unbeaten Patriots. 18-1. Last nights victory-in-defeat felt well neigh as good as last years Colts victory-in-victory. What an astonishing game: I truly enjoyed it.


And then moving on to tomorrow: Super Tuesday, a day where some 24 states (almost half of our nation) will go to speak their collective-yet-individual voices in support of Presidential candidates. I'm excited to watch the results role in (and if you live in a state that voting, you best be planning your lunch-break or early-rise for tomorrow).


And finally, you can mark off another accomplishment on my "List of Things To Do In My 25th Year" list. (Because I know oh so many of you are keeping track diligently)

Learn a New Necktie Style - DONE I learned the old "Full Windsor" (as compared to the traditional "Half Windsor" most men don). Thanks internet - you've once again been a part of establishing my manhood (My first venture into learning how to tie a tie, circa 1999, was through the interwebs as well).

2 comments:

The Way EYE See It... said...

WTG Adam! I like new knots as well...

I'd klike for you to blog sometime about whether you think the Internets is replacing parents in terms of teaching us things our dads should have taught.

Bob Thompson said...

Congrats on the new tie. I should probably get on learning how to do just one tie.